WHAT WE DO in Electronic Manufacturing Services
Design & Development
- 24 hour turnaround on PCB assembly
- Hand or machine assembled
- Components and bare PCB on fast turn
- 3D printing in-house
- Zero setup costs
- Large selection of components held in stock
- Kitted PCB Assembly
- Sourcing your Hand-To-Find Parts
- Quick BOM Pricing in 24 Hours
- Part Crosses and Substitutions
- Large selection of components
- Held in Stock
- Low to medium volume PCB assembly
- 0201 to µBGA
- Very short setup time and low cost
- From idea to end product
- Complete box build service
- Technical procurement of components
Rework & Repair
- Engineering change implementation
- Wire adds and modifications
- Component replacement
- BGA & µBGA replacement
- High value component repair & recovery
- X-ray inspection
- PCB test and inspection
- Low to medium volume custom cables
- Large selection of crimping tools
- Automated cut and strip
- Crimping presses
RTR Electronics Ltd Quality Policy
Our Quality Policy at RTR Electronics Ltd is to maintain the highest of Quality Standards within its organisation, and has achieved Certification for ISO 9001 2015 Quality Management System which meets all its Customer Requirements, in its PCB rework also now our X-Ray Glenbrook Jewelbox 70 T fully licence and quality compliant to meet all customer and regulatory requirements.
Additional Company Facilities
Screening Rework and Electronic Repair Process are both at our facility based in Annacotty, Limerick, Ireland and work in conjunction with our Customer External Rework Sites. RTR have introduced the highest of Quality Standards within its organisation to ISO 9001 2015, thus ensuring that all its employees and Customers are aware of their commitment to being one of the best Quality Organisation to the Customers they serve in both its Rework and Repair Processes.
RTR Electronics Ltd Quality Objectives
The purpose of this procedure is to outline and identify the Quality Objectives identified by Management for RTR Electronics Ltd, as part of its implemented Quality Management System.
Quality objectives for RTR Electronics Ltd are as follows
- To ensure excellent Customer Service to all its Customers both internally and externally in the Markets we serve.
- To provide excellent Training and Working environment to all its employees and contractors who work for RTR Electronics.
- To identify secure place and rating within electronics rework screen industry, which will ensure competitive pricing and service.