This year RTR will begin to ship directly to our customers worldwide. For a company like Ashling with a focus on R&D having RTR as our manufacturing partner is ideal because we do not have to invest in manufacturing equipment and capability. Working with RTR also gives us access to manufacturing and mechanical expertise that can assist us when bringing new products to market.
We at Feasa Enterprises are very satisfied with the excellent service we receive from RTR Electronics. Our boards are built to the very highest quality and with a very timely delivery service. We have always received the best customer service from Pat, Noeleen and the team at RTR Electronics.
Feasa Enterprises, LTD
Why choose RTR Electronics
- X-Ray Glenbrook Jewelbox 70T
- Pick & Place Mechatronika’s MX70 for SMD components 0201 to 35x35 mm
- Inspection Camera that allows us to inspect at 1000X
- PDR BGA Rework System allows placement of any BGA & LGA
- Thermaltronics & JBC Soldering and Rework Stations
- Reflow Ovens with very precise adjustable profiles.
- Efficient screen printers that uses frameless paste foils
Easy programmable AOI system for Inspection.
- ISO 9001 2015 NQA Quality Management System Certified
- Dedicated Design and development department
- New Advanced equipment including;
- X-Ray Machine, Glenbrook Jewel box 70T
- High quality guaranteed every time
- Local & global service
- Over 30 years of experience & knowledge
- Members of Supply Network Shannon
- One to one dedicated support
- Customer focus – Tailored Service
We build long lasting relationships with our customers, they are our number one priority. From order to delivery we aim to provide you with the best in service, quality & results each & every time!
The Quality Policy of RTR Electronics Ltd is to maintain the certification from the International Organisation for Standardisation, 68496 ISO 9001:2015 which is the highest Quality Standards within the ISO organisation, & we have also achieved the certification for ISO 9001 2015 Quality Management System which meets all its Customer Requirements, in its PCB rework.
RTR Electronics Ltd was founded in 2004. It is owned and run by Pat O’Meara who is a qualified Engineer and has worked in the Electronics Manufacturing and rework field for over 30 years. Pat is passionate about the service they supply. RTR Electronics Ltd is a knowledge based Company, which provides specialised Electronic Design, Development, Manufacturing, Rework, Test and Support Services to Companies globally. RTR operates out of a modern rework premises with ample manufacturer and rework equipment at Annacotty Business Park in Limerick.
- PCB Assembly
- Rework & Repair
- Parts Management
- Cable Harnessing