RTR Electronic Prototype Design & Development Facility
RTR offers complete design solutions to inventors, start-ups, small businesses, OEMs, and anyone else looking to work with a best in class design company. We provide these electronic product design services from concept to production.
By working with RTR Electronics you benefit from years of experience developing electronic design projects. You get design, development, and manufacture all under one roof with us. RTR has refined and improved our processes and solutions to ensure we offer a high standard of service to our clients. This experience is why we’re such skilled electronic designers and can offer such a high-quality service.
We never stop striving to make ourselves better, just like our clients in their search for innovation. We work across many different sectors including Automotive, Veterinary, sport, commercial, entertainment, telecommunications, and many other sectors. We have a wealth of experience in all types of embedded systems using microcontroller designs, covering Veterinary devices, Wearable devices, monitoring, control systems, and much more.
Typical printed circuit design capabilities
- Microcontroller based circuitry & associated software control
- FPGA Programmable Logic, bespoke Logic circuitry
- Com interfaces, USB, Bluetooth, UART, WiFi, Ethernet
- Analog Control circuitry
- ADC and DAC Analog circuitry interfaces
- Motor control
- Sensor interfaces – Temperature, Pressure, Movement, more
- State of the Art Power Supply Circuitry
- Bill of Material (BOM) & Parts are sourced for production
Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Manufacturing Process
- RTR Electronics Provide small to medium unit volume
- We provide Rapid Prototyping
- This reduces your time to market
- We can manufacture from idea to product in house
- RTR provide a complete Box Build Service
- Certified ISO 9001 2015 Quality Management Systems
- Rework - Upgrade your Technology
Design & Development Testing
Contact our Team of Experts
If you need a Prototype designed & created, we can provide you with this service. With extensive experience working with clients on their requirements from concept to manufacturing, offering advice and guidance along the way. We are always happy to talk to people about their requirements so why not give us a call today to see what RTR can do to make your requirements a reality.